Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!!


alley_girls, originally uploaded by thefuturistics.

what could be more scary than four loveable geriatrics in Miami??
Exorcist-style??

Blanche: "Do you know what I hate doing most after a party?"
Rose: "Trying to find your underwear in the big pile?"

DOROTHY: Ma, how would you react if one of your kids was gay?
SOPHIA: I know you don't get many dates, but stick with what you know.
DOROTHY: Ma, I'm not gay, it was a question.
SOPHIA: To tell you the truth, Dorothy, if one of my kids was gay, I wouldn't love them one bit less. I'd wish them all the happiness in the world.
DOROTHY: That's because you're the greatest mother in the world, and I love you!
SOPHIA: Fine. Now shut your fat mouth so I can get some sleep!

BLANCHE: I don't understand lesbians, I mean, a man has so much more to offer, know what I mean?

BLANCHE: Whatcha doing Dorothy?
DOROTHY: Oh, I'm looking through my old yearbooks, it's sad to see how many of my old friends are gone...Frank, the star quarterback, heart attack, dead...
BLANCHE: Don't think of it that way, Dorothy, think of it as God telling Frank to "go deep."
DOROTHY: David...
BLANCHE: What happened to him?
DOROTHY: God told David to drive into a wall at 80 MPH.

No comments: